Tuned into partnership with DTS and Cirrus Logic Technology, the Black Shark 4 has an awesome mobile sound system for you to enjoy. Whether you’re gaming online or streaming your favorite shows, experience it all in crystal clarity with bold, vivid color. The Black Shark 4’s next-gen 6.67″ AMOLED display improves brightness, color accuracy, and battery performance compared to previous displays. As the successor, the new Black Shark gaming-phone heat dissipation is bound to be further strengthened, and the Snapdragon 888 performance is expected to be fully released to enhance the gaming experience. Where the “gaming phone” aspects do arise is on the right-side of the phone. There are two switches placed on either side of the power button, which also doubles as your fingerprint scanner.
- You’re a dedicated gamer
- Portrait mode photos are quite flat since the smartphone lacks depth sensors, but the crop remains quite clean.
- To exit the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro download mode screen, you can restart your device by using the Volume Down key or Soft Reset method.
- It is running on the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) processor with Adreno 660 GPU.
- Starting from call notifications, floating windows, graphics settings, and the Ludicrous Mode that pushes the Black Shark 4 Pro to its limits.
But you don’t have to worry if you are facing any problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone, then I am sure today in this guide you will definitely get your solution. You can also watch video reviews, leave a review of your own, take a look at the prices and buy the device of your choosing. Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application.
I’ve put a gameplay snippet below, captured in 2400 x 1080p resolution at 30 FPS with a 24 Mbps bitrate. Xiaomi’s gaming partner has told us about the autonomy of the Black Shark 4. Specifically, this new smartphone will have a total of 4,500mAh , a capacity perhaps somewhat reduced for a terminal of this type. The Black Shark 4 runs on Joy UI 12.5, which looked and felt a little close to stock Android with some gaming aesthetics intergrated into the design.
- These are even more comprehensive compared to the options within Shark Space.
- If the phone is in a cool environment, it can still charge, but it will decrease the charging speed to manage the heat.
- When it comes to video, you can shoot up to 4K at 60 FPS with the main lens, 4K at 30 FPS with the ultra wide-angle and 1080p at 30 FPS with the selfie camera.
- It requires special software and a computer, and can be a complicated process that requires technical expertise.
- The first one, known as Constant temperature charging, adapts the charging power according to your usage pattern to preserve the health of the battery and avoid overheating.
- A good display screen hardware and software can greatly enhance activities such as navigating, using apps and games, and enjoying entertainment content on the device.
This is amazing because with a variety of camera lens styles on a single device, we can take photos in multiple styles, including portrait photos, landscape photos, or take photos of faraway objects using zoom cameras. However, we do not include body dimensions and weight information in our matrix calculation because these factors are subjective and can vary from user to user.
Comparing the gameplay of just using the onscreen controls vs having stock firmware file the physical buttons is a huge difference. For shooters especially, being able to map your triggers to aiming down and the other to firing, makes you much more competitive. Your thumbs can focus on movement and aiming while your index fingers can handle shooting. Unlike with modern iPhones which have a 120Hz sampling rate, the slightest movements across the screen register more accurately. Higher sampling rates, as with the Black Shark, let the phone register your taps, flicks, and movements more quickly and frequently.
Leave a Reply