The temple of “Shilpaneer“, not just a word. “Shilpaneer”, not just about one person. This “art form” is about the united culture practice of all people. It couldn’t be stopped. It cannot be demanded. “Shilpaneer“ is independent. “Shilpaneer“ is fearless. We’re your writing weapen . We are the ones who will spread your culture all over the world.
“Shilpaneer” is one of the major Cultural News Magazine type News Paper of Bengal as well as India. “Shilpaneer” – The News Paper is published from West Bengal, Nadia, and Shantipur.
…or something like this:
Our Published magazine is mainly a cultural magazine.
It is a widely talked about ISO certified magazine. This magazine has spread digitally in every district of Bengal as well as outside of India. Today we have been able to elaborate our branches – Kolkata, Asansol, Purulia and Krishnanagar, Siliguri, Barddhaman and etc. Culture loving people today have the opportunity to highlight themselves through our papers. previous year 2020 we had been able to do the first Sharad number only with the help of the Government of West Bengal. Our hard copy is being published.
Subscribe to read our e-magazine and help the magazine live. We mainly help to highlight new or lesser known writers and unknown writers. You can send news, text and advertise at a very low cost.
We have been distributed by subscription
To see or read Raas Boi of above click here : Click Here
About SHILPANEER NEWS PAPER‘s Editor in Chief Debasish Bhattacharyya
I take myself to introduce as an Actor, Reciter, Program Anchor and Announcer, belong to a family which preserved district heritage of music, literature and art. I reside in Shantipur a legendary township historically known as the Cambridge of Bengal.
To bring into for my intense desire of inert artistic traits in me, I constantly associated myself with Artists, celebrities, poets and others who in the present generation are very well known and very keenly guided me, inspired me and helped me to attain a desired level of performance in the field of play writing, directing (magazine, tale-serial), acting program comparing and recitation as well.
Appear on stage as a Recitor:
(1) Bongo Sanskriti Utsab (Organized by Vasha Shohid Smarok Samiti) (1993).
(2) Robindra Bharati Society, Jorasnako Thakure bari (1997 & 2001).
(3) Kobi Nazrul Janmo Satobarsha Utjapan Samiti, Shantipur, 1998.
(4) Sanglap by an enlisted artist of Eastern Zonal Cultural Centre (EZCC) Kolkata, 2001.
(5) Nadia Mela-2001 ( Organized by Ranaghat Cultural Unit) 2001.
(6) Jatio Abritti Utsab (Organized by Samantaral at Nandan Prangyan) 2001.
(7) Bango Sanskriti Utsab ( Organized by Vasha Sahid Smarak Samiti) 2001.
(8) Bonbibi Utsab (Organized by Sundorban Unnayan Parshad W.B. Govt.) 2002.
(9) Samobae Mela (Organized by W.B. Govt.), 2002.
(10) Bigyan Krishi Shilpa o Sanskriti Mela (Organized by Paschimbanga Bigyan Mancha, Bishnupur Sakha) 2002.
(11) Nadia District Trade & Industrial Fair 2002 ( Organized by Nadia District Chamber of Commerce & Industry).
(12) Calcutta Festival (Organized by Sanskritik Kala Sangam) 2003.
(13) Dum Dum Mela (Organized by Dum Dum Mela – 2007),
(9) Bangure YubaMela (2007 & 2009),
(10) Polta Boimela (2008),
(11) Kolkata Book Fair (2009 & 2010)
(12) Vasha O Sahitya Utsab at Vash Udyan Lalan Mancha Kolkata 2009.
(13 ) Rabindra – Nazrul – Sukanto Sandhyanusthan at Kolaghat (Organized by Kolaghat Thermal Power Station Recreation Club) 2009,
(14) Barrakpore Boi Mela (2009),
(15) Vidyasagar Mela (2010), Krishnagar, Organised by Nadia district Vidyasagar mela committee
(16) Bongo Saskriti Utsab (2010), Organised by West Bengal Government & Vash Sahid Smarak Samity
(17) Kolkata boimala (2012),
apart from many other programmes.
Played as an anchor of three audio cassettes and two audio CDs. That has been produced and marketed by Reach Cassette and Anjoli Cassette Company.
I have a Audio / Video CD on recitation by me of Rabindranath Tagore’s poem, named “PRONOMI TOMARE” which is released from SHILPANIR RECORDS (2010).ALBUM
I have taken a part as a recitor in 9 nos. of cds up to 2013.Gallery
I have given voice over in Movie ads for R-plas, Star Anand, etc.
Played as an Anchor an investigative news program named “KHONJ” (2006) for Sristi TV. Produced by Kolkata Surovi .
Played as an Actor to the Proscenium theartre at Shantipur Library Hall, named “DARPANE SARAT SOSHI” by open air theatre group of Shantipur (1992), then at Gorkey Sadan (Kolkata); named “BHUMIDAN” organized by Levdev Drama Circle on 15th march (1994); directed by Samir Biswas (Mangolik group) written by Prem Chandra Das and ‘BOROPISIMA’ directed by Subhasish Sarkar (Taranga North theatre group) Written by Badal Sarkar on Sisir Mancha (Kolkata), 14th August, 2005 and “UPOLOBDHI” at Noihati Oikyotan Moncho on 20th September, 2013 which is written and directed by Partho Sarothi Ghosh.
I have take a part on E-TV’s ‘SERA BANGALI 2008’ program (2009) with Soumitra Chatterjee (Actor), Sumon Mukhopadhya (Actor & Director), Subroto Sen (Film Director).
I act in a tele-serial ‘PATLAR BIE’ of Doordarshan Directed by Brojeswar Bhattacharjee (2009).
I take a part as an artist in a program named PROTIDINER ROBINDRANATH on CTVN channel (2010 & 2011) by a guest artist of recitation.
I joined as a program coordinator and program controller of “SAKALER SWAROLIPI ” of High News Channel (2013).
I act as a co-actor on ‘AGNEEPORIKHA’, ‘RAAGE-ONURAGE’, ‘RAASHI’ of Z-BANGLA and ‘BODHUBARON’, ‘ANACHOl’ of STAR JALSA (2013 & 2014),‘MILAN TITHI’, ‘CHOKHER TARAE TUI‘, ‘SANYASI RAJA’, ‘JOYKALI KOLKATTAWALI‘ for Star Jalsa from 2014 to 2019.
I directed and produced :
Tele-magazine Serial ‘KHONJ’ (2002) for ATN Bangla. There participated fresh and very few known artist of dance, recitation and song.
Nonfiction Tele-serial ‘KOBITAR SWAPNO SARIR’ (2004) for Sonar Bangla in which poets and poetry were included. Most of them there participated ; Kovi Chitra Lahiri, Kovi Krishna Basu, Kovi Broto Chakraborty, Kovi Navonita Deb Sen, Kovi Sarat Kr. Mukhopadhya , Kovi Pronob Kr. Mukhopadhyaay, Kovi Torun Sanyal, Kovi Samarendra Sengupta, Folk singer Pallab Kirtonia, Dr. Vaswati Ghosh and so on.
A tale – film “TAKHAN SIRAJ” for Space TV Bangla (2006), written by Shatadru Chowdhury.